The crawler deep well drilling machine is an efficient and multifunctional drilling equipment. It adopts hydraulic technology, equipped with high torque hydraulic motor and outline diameter hydraulic cylinder propulsion. Compared with manual drilling and small well drilling machine drilling, a deep well drilling rig has a deeper drilling depth and higher efficiency. YG water well drilling rig supplier provides a variety of drilling rigs such crawler type, truck mounted water well drilling rigs, and trailer mounted water well drilling rigs. Drilling depths range from tens of meters, to hundreds of meters, to thousands of meters. If you are looking for a water well drilling rig for your business, please contact us for a quote.
Multi Deep Well Drilling Machine Models For Sale
|One-time advance length(m)||3.4||3.4||6.6||6.6||6.6||6.6|
|Using air compressor(MPA)||1.7-2.5||1.7-3.0||1.7-3.3||1.7-3.5||1.7-3.5||1.7-3.5|
|Drill pipe diameter(mm)||Φ76 Φ89||Φ76 Φ89||Φ89 Φ102||Φ89 Φ102Φ108||Φ102Φ108Φ114||Φ76 Φ89 Φ102|
|Drill pipe length(m)||1.5 2.0 3.0||1.5 2.0 3.0||1.5 2.0 3.0 6.0||1.5 2.0 3.0 6.0||1.5 2.0 3.0 6.0||1.5 2.0 3.0|
|Rig lifting force(T)||15||12||20||22||28||35|
The above are the parameters of the deep well drilling machine used to drill deep wells. Using the corresponding equipment, it can drill to a depth of 180m, 200m, 400m, 600m, 800m, or even thousands of meters. In addition, YG also provides small water well drilling rigs for drilling shallow water wells, portable water well drilling rigs, and other equipment. If you want to know more machine details, please leave us a message.
Composition Of Deep Water Drill Rig
The deep water well drill rig is suitable for geology such as mud layer, quicksand layer, weathered rock, and pebble layer. The deep water drill rig mainly consists of the following four parts.
- Hydraulic oil pump: The hydraulic oil pump has a large displacement pump and a small displacement pump. The large displacement pump primarily powers the powerhead. Small displacement pumps to power the four outriggers, mast cylinders, etc.
- Four Outriggers: The outriggers can help adjust the level of the body, and play a role in supporting and stabilizing the machine.
- Mast: The mast uses the inner groove of the two-layer channel steel as the track for the power head to run up and down to ensure the verticality of the drilling.
- Powerhead: It adopts the mechanism of a gear reduction box, and the lower part of the mandrel is connected to the drill pipe, and the drill bit through the flange.
How To Drill Deep Wells?
- According to the water output requirements of the well, design the well depth and diameter of the well hole structure. And select the drilling model and corresponding auxiliary equipment according to the formation conditions.
- Before drilling, finished the work of the machine leveling, equipment layout, equipment storage, tower erection, drilling rig placement, and other work.
- To drill holes in loose strata, adopt the step-by-step reaming method of percussive drilling rigs with clear water and hydraulic pressure.
- To drill a hole in the bedrock aquifer, the rotary core is used for drilling. During the drilling process, hydrogeological observations such as the groundwater level and the disappearance of the circulating fluid in the hole should be carried out.
- In the process of drilling and forming a hole, description, layered soil sampling, water sampling, temperature measurement, etc. should be carried out according to the technical requirements. It is also necessary to ensure the quality and quantity of sampling.
Shallow Water Wells VS Deep Water Wells
Wells include shallow wells and deep wells. Shallow wells refer to wells drilled below 20m. It is generally hit in a place with sufficient water, and generally, there will be water when it hits ten to thirty meters. Deep water wells refer to wells that obtain deep groundwater, that is, water below 20 meters. For places with insufficient water, it needs to drill deep wells of hundreds of meters or even hundreds of meters. And it needs to break through rock formations. Drilling deep wells is the only use for obtaining deep groundwater. Deep groundwater is not subject to industrial pollution and is suitable for water use in areas where water sources are relatively scarce and in various places.
Why Choose YG Deep Well Boring Machine?
- Compared with similar drilling rigs of other brands, YG deep well boring machine has low noise, high load resistance, and high-cost performance.
- The crawler-type walking structure can work efficiently in complex terrains such as steep hillsides and soft soil.
- The equipment can be used for vertical, horizontal, inclined holes, and other multi-angle operations.
- Equipped with a slewing bracket, the hole position can be turned to the side of the track when necessary, which improves work efficiency.
- The drilling rig can use a new hoist, which is controlled by hydraulic pressure, which greatly reduces the labor force, improves work efficiency, and improves the safety of the construction team.
Hydro Deep Water Well Drilling Machine Export Case
YG crawler deep water well drilling machine is welcomed by customers because of its fast operation, deep drilling depth, and suitability for various complex terrains. At present, YG hydraulic water well drilling rigs have been exported to Mexico, Cyprus, the Philippines, Canada, Honduras, Malaysia, the United States, and other countries and regions. The following is the shipment and customer usage of the YG deep well drill rig.